History

Brief history of Beak Kemmenoe

Established in 1868

Beak Kemmenoe was originally established in 1868. Over the next 150 years, whilst the premises remained the same, the company name changed to the surnames of each successive partners and divergent companies. Finally, the partners Terry Beak and John Kemmenoe became the standing name for the firm and has not been changed since.
An old hand drawn picture of an 1860s factory
"We are not makers of history. We are made by history" Martin Luther King, Jr.
photo of old building in England

Pioneers for the Highest Professional Standards

The founding partner, Mr Robert Creasey, was a pioneer for higher professional standards in accounting. The Institute of Chartered Accountants, which was formed 12 years later, was made possible by accountants such as Robert Creasy. Chartered Accountants is now a title only held by accountants that uphold a the highest of standards.
simplified logo of beak kemmenoe in white
  • Beak Kemmenoe
  • Chartered Accountants
  • Chartered Tax Advisers
  • accountants@bkca.co.uk
  • 01634 830100
  • 1-3 Manor Road
  • Chatham
  • Kent
  • ME4 6AE
The Institute of Charted Accountants logo
Registered to carry out audit work in the UK and regulated for a range of investment business activities by The Institute of Charted Accountants in England and Wales(ICAEW).
Licensed by the ICAEW to carry out the reserved legal service of non-contentious probate in the England and Wales.
The Chartered Institute of Taxation logo
Registered with the Chartered Institute of Taxation as a firm of Chartered Tax Advisers.
The CIOT is the leading professional body in the UK for advisers dealing with all aspects of taxation.
Logo for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Details of our audit registration can be viewed at The Register of Statutory Auditors under reference number C008186972.