Business start up
Whatever the size of the business you are considering, we’re here to help.
Explore this service
If you are considering starting a new business or have recently begun a new business venture, then there are probably many questions you have about what you need to do and when. Setting up a new business is exciting however the process can be daunting. Our team will ensure that the setup process is carried out in the most efficient manner for your business. Starting out on the right footing means less complications for you further down the line.
Whatever the size of the business you are considering we can provide you with expert advice.
We can assist with:
- A business plan and projections and if required
- We can advise on the structure that is best suited to your business for example, a sole trader, partnership, LLP or limited company.
- We can carry out company formation procedures for you if a Limited company or LLP is the preferred route for your business.
- We will advise HMRC when your business starts to trade and ensure all relevant forms are submitted on time to avoid any fines or penalties.
- We will advise whether you are required to register for VAT, in some cases a voluntary registration can be advantageous. We can also assist you with which of the VAT schemes is right for your business.
- We can advise on whether a Payroll scheme is required and can register this with HMRC for you.
We can also assist with training you on being in control of your own record keeping. We can provide one to one bookkeeping training and help you to choose the right accounting software for you.
Call us on 01634 830100
From new start ups to long established companies, our clients trust us to deliver.